In & Out Cabinetry Offers Appealing Product, Quality Construction
Inventive European Design with a focus on All Element Polymer Board
With In & Out's craftsmanship, there are plenty of details worth noting. Everything from how In & Out Cabinetry’s cabinets handle inclement weather without a hitch (low-maintenance is an In & Out mantra) and how the cabinetry includes stainless steel adjustable hinges and that stainless steel full extension drawer guides are used when needed—as well as the fact that plastic European adjustable legs make for easy installation on sloped or uneven surfaces.
But that’s just a starting point of the inventiveness of the line as a whole.
All element polymer board is a designer’s dream for an outdoor kitchen setting. There’s a palette of fashionable colors for enhancing a homeowner’s outdoor living ambience (including 5 new hues that accentuate the latest in design trends). And there are 6 standard yet diversified door styles.
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Concealed Hinges—3 per 30-inch Door
- Doors, Sides, Bottoms/Tops, Back, Adjustable Shelves and Toe Kicks are all 3/4-inch Construction with Solid Color Core
- In & Out’s own Slick Slide Drawer™ is designed so
nothing will rust or corrode
- In & Out’s Easy Drawer Stop™ is made with the same
material as its own Slick Slide Drawer (so nothing will
rust or corrode)
- Drawers, fronts, sides, bottoms and backs are 3/4-inch
- Proper expansion and contraction tolerances
- Slick Slide Drawer Slide™, Drawers and drawer slides made of 3/4-inch All Element Board™
- Dado’s and Rabbeted Joints
- Stainless Steel, plastic and/or corrosion resistant fasteners
- Plastic European adjustable legs for easy installation on sloped surfaces
- Stainless Steel full extension drawer guides used when needed
- Custom and Standard sizes available
- Manufactured with CNC machines for clean, quality, smooth cut edges
- Solid color core always matches interior
- FDA and USDA approved materials
- Withstands temperatures of -60 degrees up to 160-250 degrees Fahrenheit